View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 12:07 AM   #1773 (permalink)
YOUCANTZME
Base Member

Drives: 2012 PW Nismo 370Z
YOUCANTZME is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
Gotcha. Well here's to hoping!

On the same note, I plan on doing a 20 minute track session at Hyperfest on the 15th. If these are installed late next week, should I get the alignment prior to the session or will it be too soon or will I be better off with the extra camber? I'd really like to hit the track with the springs on. Springs on the base/touring are too bouncy. I'd feel ridiculous on the track otherwise. lol
Pushing things kind of close there. I'm not sure I'd want to drive 4-5 hours up and back with a track session in between without that alignment. You may end up needing a new set of tires when you get home...lol. If it were me and I "had" to have the springs on for Hyperfest, I'd set up an alignment the day before I left. Worst case scenario, they aren't completely settled and you gotta pay another $75 alignment down the road. Sometimes ya gotta pay if ya wanna play.... Just my opinion though.