View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 06:54 PM   #173 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tturbo370z View Post
Wow sorry to here about the set backs and botch job. Fingers crossed your ecu is ok. Blows about not being able to use your radiator. Did u go with the competition radiator with heat exchanger in it and HO spal fans like i did? Seems to be a kick *** setup but not inexpensive by any means, but nothing I have done on this build has been at this point. Our cars are garage mates awhile longer as mine is sitting waiting for aero parts from Japan. Needed to move around the 2 34r oil coolers so we can get more air flow to the radiator so I will be able to drive it here in AZ. Getting tired of waiting thou. Started this project a year ago.Hopefully they can get yours wrapped up and to you for when u get home.
Haha, twin 34's are pretty serious. Mine being SC, there isn't quite as much of a load on the cooling. I'm wondering what they recommend. But I will most likely get their competition radiator and SPAL fan setup. With the oil cooler, I think twin 25's would suffice. Hopefully there is enough air flow... I just feel like I wasted money on the radiator and red hoses. The oil cooler, I love that thing, I am not happy it won't fit. It was insanely expensive and worth every penny. I would be 115 outside and I'm stuck in a traffic jam, it might creep up to 220... The second I start moving, it steadily drops. Highway speeds in the same heat was around 200. While tuning, it stayed at 180, runs down the drag strip and idling in line, 180. It was a great oil cooler.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote