Thread: GetLucky370
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 11:31 PM   #144 (permalink)
CarbonSignal
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
CarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper42 View Post
I have been also waiting for about 3 months to get a paypal invoice from ya guys for the hood inserts. Still havn't received anything.

See from any other company in the US here...if I want a part: I order it, and its shipped that day or next and is here by the end of the week and I dont have to send 20 emails back and forth for months.

It's nice that you guys offer REALLY cool parts for the Z. But it would be 100x nicer if you had better business morals, and better US partners. You guys could be SO much more successful.
Sorry about that, I will check but as per what I have seen request came in around mid/end April and invoice was sent in beginning May then there were issues that you were not getting it and request on alternative email, still it doesn't make it three months, will pm you.

Wont comment on business morals but coming to partners its not easy as it seems we had worst experience with autokitx for fenders, so will just stick with Shine and for delivery Concept Z Performance and Ravspec both Coz and Mark have been amazing to deal with and after this shipment which left majority of parts will be available with these people or shipped to them for all you guys here to save on shipping.

Wont derail the thread good luck with the built.

CarbonSignal is offline   Reply With Quote