Thread: GetLucky370
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 05:09 AM   #142 (permalink)
CarbonSignal
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
CarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper42 View Post
Yes, this car has been inspired a lot by the Ben Sopra GTR. Unfortunately there isnt much options for the 370z, and even the few options we do have, its such a hassel to get parts. My dealings with carbon signal for example have been horrendous. And I had tried personally contacting many of the companies involved in the Bensopra GTR in order to try and have them custom make something for my Z, unfortunately with no response whatsoever.
We couldn't get the fenders from our partners where we and other people suffered and we closed the deal with them, and you were looking for the last set with them which is still with them and I remember I offered to get fenders and some other stuff done then I guess you backed off don't remember exactly. Not nice for just quoting it as horrendous.

Anyways car looking good

CarbonSignal is offline   Reply With Quote