View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 06:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dynotronics1
Base Member

Drives: 2013 BRZ
Dynotronics1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by elperuano View Post
Just wanted to clarify

What can EcuTek do that "And yes, map switching is coming, along with custom tables to allow a wide range of adjustments to things like traction control, per gear rev limits, flat foot shifting, launch control, etc, etc. "

Coming along as in still not there yet and working on it correct?

Yes, again I know ECUtek is good on other platforms. Which is why I stated how is it good HERE for THIS community. I love Subbies and evos, but I don't have one.

Again, tuners know about ECUtek but so far not many use ECUtek to tune the 370/g37.
Well, maybe that's because the software was just made available?

"Coming along as in still not there yet and working on it correct?". Nope. Coming as in this is what the future holds for the sw. As of last week( Friday) they were working on a update to the GTR suite. Since the 370 SW is a piggyback( meaning the knowledge gained from the R&D, and ongoing research) of the GTR, I expect to see those features added shortly.

I will also point out something your seemed to have overlooked; if someone gets the license and a calibration now( at least from us), the updates(including any and all RaceRom future releases) is free.
Dynotronics1 is offline   Reply With Quote