View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 08:20 PM   #92 (permalink)
forza370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 NISMO 370Z
forza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vividracing View Post
Looks like we're on the same thought process as far as readiness alerts and whatnot. The reason the GTRs pass is because they don't use Uprev... GTRs are tuned with either Cobb or ECUTEK primarily. Also, a lot of GTR owners have the means and/or connections to circumvent emissions laws.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Sports View Post
So I called UPrev to see what they would tell me and the guy was a total TOOL. Im not gonna go into it but I really wish there was another company that offered this program, I would buy it from them in a second and Piss on UpRev
Now EcuTek has released their software to tune 370z as well. So here is your another company that offers this program. Not sure if EcuTek will pass the Mass inspection or not.

EcuTek is proud to announce the release of ProECU Tuning Tools for the Nissan 370Z
09 PW 370z Nismo | K&N Drop Ins | HKS Hi Power | Berk HFCs | Work Meister S1 3P | Project Kics R40 Neo Chrome Lug Nuts | KW V1 | SPC rear camber arms/toe bolts | Southbend Stage 3 daily clutch | Southband 19Ib Steel Flywheel | ZSpeed CSC
forza370z is offline   Reply With Quote