View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 10:46 PM   #17 (permalink)
Jasonle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
Jasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cg2006 View Post
The 1.85 update is very insignificant for most of the US. There are only a few highways that use Speedinfo and if you rather pay $500 for a new unit that only has that in it, you're more than welcome to pass up on this deal. If those highways are not near you, this is still a great deal for its actual purpose. In addition, by turning TFM feature on for Speedinfo highways, you disable K-band radar detection. It's a catch 22 which I'd prefer to not have and save $200.
I have the version he selling and it works perfect and for that price thats cheaper then what I got mine for and I thought I got a good deal. I do need another one for the supra tho..hmmmm wish I had extra $$ laying around.