View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 10:10 AM   #282 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro4Jackster View Post
I'm getting the Stillen S/C installed on my 08 350Z right now, so I've been spying on you 3.7L guy's cog setup. What idler pulley did you have to get from Stillen? Is it something to do with the Cogs?
No sir, the idler pulley is for the serpentine belt that runs Alt, Water pump etc. on the front of the motor. I just had to order it from Stillen because it mounts to the SC plate and of course the pulley doesn't match anything on the market so they have cornered the market on it. $200.00 for a bolt, spacer and pulley.

I tried using a vortech part but the bearings they use didn't match the bolt diameter I needed to secure it to the SC plate.

I just got my 35mm COG to replace the 50mm. 35mm with 32 tooth looks like the right way to go. Plenty of clearance...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0567.jpg (435.0 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0568.jpg (347.9 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0406.jpg (593.7 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg modp-1105-26-o forced-induction stillen-370z-supercharger.jpg (135.4 KB, 27 views)
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote