View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 09:48 AM   #25 (permalink)
Mishimoto
Base Member

Drives: 370Z
Mishimoto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by red2010z View Post
You guys should really do your research in Humid extremely hot states. IE Texas. In El Paso I would not recommend nothing below a 25 row. Z1 has a good cooler. Simple Install.
Thanks! We will certainly do our best to get the most accurate data when testing. If testing occurs this summer we should be able to select a date when high temperatures are expected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger123 View Post
John, I am sure you meant to say you are working on a 25 or 34 row cooler.

After it's release this summer, do you expect the price to come down on the 19 row cooler? I do not plan to ever track my Z, but I am very interested in protecting the engine/oil especially during the Summer Months.

I would love to get a Mishimoto 19 row Oil Cooler but the cost is very high at this time. There are other, less expensive, alternatives for 19 row coolers out there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo View Post
Thanks for the response John! I'm assuming you meant to type '25 row cooler' in the second paragraph. That or a 34 row will surely help battle the heat
My mistake guys! Thanks for pointing that out. I did intend to type 25 row. I am not 100% positive on how pricing will be effected with the release of a new kit. It is still a bit out on the schedule so once we get a bit closer I should be able to provide more details.