View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 08:35 PM   #270 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperboy42190 View Post
has anyone tried 60mm for the turn signal halo? 70mm works fine, but always requires trimming the housing.
60mm is to small, the Halo's wont match up with the trimmed shroud. I when you center it you will have an exposed lip behind the halo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR370z View Post
You should post up a video so people who are not used to working on it can see how things work. I myself still doesn't have the confidence on working on my own headlights and does not want to spend over 500 dollars on something I might be able to do myself. A video of this would be AMAZING! I know Dallaz has a video but I wanna see how the great Nut N Much does it!
Thanks brother,
Chptr11 is coming over tomorrow, we will make a video of the hole process. His will be a single halo but I can talk to the turn signal modification. I especially want to show the wiring. Hopefully someone will send me some lights so I can do the full conversion.

Last edited by Nut_N_Much; 05-22-2013 at 08:37 PM.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote