View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 11:15 AM   #10 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynotronics1 View Post
We also did a bit of work on the intake advance tables. No I'm not going to tell you where or what we did, but will tell you we ere able to make so HUGE improvments in drivablity in the low to mid range.
This is something I should have mentioned in my first post. This morning, I actually noticed a remarkable improvement along these lines. The torque at lower RPMs seems to be substantially improved. Cruising along in traffic, the need to downshift to close the gap in front of me was virtually gone. The throttle response being better certainly helps but it just feels like it pulls way more at lower and mid RPMs than ever before

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote