View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 01:48 PM   #168 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
Nice to [briefly] meet you. I ran into you and the crew at the FVR gas station on Monday (or Tuesday?). It's all one big blur now. What an insanely good time ZDayZ is! I'm staring out my office window daydreaming about it now.. Countdown to 2014 has begun!

Your Z looks great, btw. Every time I passed you on hellbender or the dragon I was thinking "damn, those LEDs and that color look amazing". I'm trying to source a 2013 bumper now!
Nice to meet you too, man. Hopefully next year we'll actually be able to link up and chill.

Yours looks (and sounds ) great too!
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote