View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 07:28 PM   #54 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

We arent saying you are BS, we are saying your numbers are BS so you can post all the dyno plots in the world and it wont make a difference. I completely agree with modshack; if you bumped into me with your stock z and told me you made 330whp I'd probably laugh in your face.

Its not a matter of doing a run somewhere else either. If you go to a more normal reading dyno, you will be lower.

No ones got anything against you here, just know that those aren't accurate numbers by any means. Usually the highest reading dyno's are dynapaks and even those are reading in the 290 range for a stock 370Z. Then the Dynojets reading about 285whp and then your heartbreakers the mustangdynes and the dynodynamics that are reading in the 260 range.

Be informed.