View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 11:00 PM   #20 (permalink)
1st
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Platinum Z
1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amytorres5946 View Post

1) THEY COME WITH **** TIRES: Supposedly these are "performance tires," but after the first real storm I realized the Bridgestone Potenza RE050A tires are worthless in the rain!!! I couldn't go over 40 without feeling my life was in jeopardy while other cars were passing with ease. Looked up reviews and there are plenty of consumers with the same complaints. Also, many complain of the tread life being horrible around 16-17k mile tread life and after 60% tread they get slick. Think I'll stick with Hancooks but pissed the dealer didn't put more thought into an amazing car. Not sure if they will do anything but I am going to bring it up.

2) THE CLUTCH EMBARASSES ME WITH THE RATTLE: I refuse to drive an automatic sports car, DONT BELIEVE IN IN. Yes, this clutch is picky but they rattling makes the car sound cheap. Yes, S mode helps but I should be able to drive without it and I do just fine until the dreaded rolling in 1st mode ( parking lots, drive thrus)
1) There not all season tires. Sounds like you should have got a 4x4 truck. Then again a regret post. The Z is the ****. Who cares if they are passing you buy. Its raining anyways why do you need to be speeding for.

2) Learn how to drive your car.
1st is offline   Reply With Quote