View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 09:35 PM   #302 (permalink)
98intrigue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Viper
98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 98intrigue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubetit View Post
Update?
The motor was completed Tuesday, May 7th. The motor was picked up by the installer Wednesday, May 8th. I asked for an update last Wednesday, May 15th, and I was told "if all goes well, Monday or Tuesday". Well, I hadn't heard from him, so I asked when I should pick up the car. He said "not sure quite yet", which means he hasn't started it. I asked if it will at least be finished by the end of this week and he said he doesn't know (sounds too familiar since the machine shop wouldn't give me a deadline). So the waiting game continues...

Here is the list of all the mods I can think of that I've bought during the 6+ month downtime (motor failed November 30th):
  • Port and polished heads
  • Comp cam
  • All necessary supporting mods: Manley oversized valves, springs, retainers, etc.
  • BBK throttle body

• Belanger headers

• Custom exhaust (will be built when I get the car back)
  • Custom crankcase tank (will be built when I get the car back)
  • SCT Tuner (will be tuned by Todd at A&C Performance once the exhaust is fabbed)

• Eurotech CF front lip

• 19"/20" HRE 542R (matte black center/gloss black lip)

• Snakeskin Green calipers with black lettering

• Snakeskin Green fender emblems

• Snakeskin Green rear bumper emblems

• Snakeskin Green radio/shifter surround

• Lloyd's Ultimats with SSG Viper logo/lettering and piping

• Bluebatmobile overlays for taillight/reverse/side marker/3rd brake light
  • White LEDs for all gauges/dome/trunk/license plate
  • 6k headlights with matching fogs
  • MGW short throw shifter with MGW knob

• K&N intake and KW V2 were installed just before the first motor failure, as well as diff/transmission fluids changed
  • Woodhouse motor/transmission mounts and new clutch were installed during the last rebuild

Since it's been so long, this is what my car looked like before:

I can't wait to see how the car will look/feel/sound with all the mods installed...it's almost time to enjoy being a Viper owner!