View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 04:29 PM   #266 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopefulki View Post
So, I don't have great photos yet (at work), but I finished installing them this morning!

Thanks to everyone in this thread, especially Nut N Much for his 1 on 1 help.

The car needs a desperate wash after all of that, and a headlight polish (PlasticX in the mail), but I am very happy with how it turned out.

Opening the first light was terrifying and I deformed some plastic, but nothing some butyl + silicone wouldn't fix. :P

Car is now fully black and red! (pics to come)

imgur: the simple image sharer

They look great man!!! Good job.. I have been looking for the 70 & 90mm halos in Red. I didn't know LightWurks had them. A friend who is deployed wanted a set on his lights. Thanks for sharing, that red look really good. I just wish LightWurks would get there Shitz together and get a supplier that makes the so they fit inside the shroud.

Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote