View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 03:05 PM   #264 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopefulki View Post
Hi there, quick question.

I am finishing off my halos (thank you so much to everyone in this thread) and I wanted to confirm the wiring for the Lightwurkz kit.

I have two wires Tan (-) and White (+). On the parking light there are 3 wires black (ground), Blue and Yellow. How should I be connecting these? I feel the answer is simple but many fumes and lack of sleep have given me a mental block.

I thought yellow (+) and black (-)

Thanks so much
Yes,
Yellow is the constant power on the parking light wiring. I have used it on most of the lights I have built. Black is the negative.
I PM'd you, also attached my cell number if you need any help!

I would test you LightWurkz wires on the battery to make sure (+) & (-) are correct. My kit White was (+), but check it anyway! You don't want to put them back together and not have them work.

How: I do it is I take a lighter and soften up the wire covering, then with some needle nose pliers or something like that I pull enough rubber off to allow you to solder. All you need is to expose enough wire to solder your lightwurz wires to. When your done soldering wrap them up with some electrical tape.

Last edited by Nut_N_Much; 05-19-2013 at 03:11 PM.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote