View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 05:29 PM   #701 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottIN View Post
Had a good one on my way back from Indy today. Going thorugh a construction zone in the left hand lane. Maybe 1 or 2 mph over the speed limit, but passing a solid line of trucks. Guy in a Grand Am is riding me the whole time. Just as we get out of the construction zone, I am able to get over, so I do and speed up to the speed limit (okay - few over) 72 or so. Guy pulls up beside me, looks over and guns it. I'm still at 72. Probably gets up to 90 or so in his 'race' with me. He was obviously paying a lot more attention to me than to the cop sitting in the median. LOL!

So of course the cop pulls out, the guy slows down & ducks back over to the right hand lane in front of me. HE's HARD on the brakes now and I catch up to him about the same time the cop does. Cop pulls up beside me, gives me a little smile, I back off, let him in between us and he pulls the guy in the Grand Am.

I so wanted to go back and talk to the cop after that one. I mean this happened right in front of him. Hardest I'd laughed in a while. The guy was so focused on trying to get me to race that he never saw the cop...
Instant karma.