View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 11:34 AM   #29 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LafitteZ View Post
I tryed to do a run of those synchros about a year ago and no one showed any interest so i just dropped it. Im still running the setup with no problems so far. I really dont know anything about the parts. The mechanic who did the work knew something. Everybody shut me down when I was going to try to get a few made. These are one off parts not sold to the public. They were from some race team out of California he was good friends with. I havnt talked to him in a good minute.

Lol... In all seriousness I think there would be a good market for this, and some good money to be made going by your reviews and how yours is holding up. Anyway to get this going again?

My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote