View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 07:32 PM   #177 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleZ View Post
"and the 350-hp V-6’s character turns coarse as it runs to redline. We also wondered whether all 350 ponies showed up."

glad im not the only one who feels that way
You're input is about as useful as useed toilet paper, Leasee, king of the one-liners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
If you rely on any magazine for performance test data, you're likely to be disappointed.
Actually I rely on myself. I go by what feels right for me. But I'm talking about who gets closer to the ballpark.

Even top gear has their biases. At the end of the day. It's really which car compliments your personal skill. But from a readers perspective, those magazines give more detailed realistic input than C&D's cool factor reviews.

Lastly, to me, I need time behind a wheel to really know what a car is capable of. The VQ doesn't really even sit in well till somewhere around 15,000-30,000miles depending on you treat it. A lot of instant modders that by 22,000 miles or less are trading trhe car. From my experience VQ's performance is best from 30k to 90k.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 05-14-2013 at 07:38 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote