View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 07:02 PM   #203 (permalink)
Navyboy916
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z 7AT
Navyboy916 will become famous soon enoughNavyboy916 will become famous soon enough

Well with all the head work I have done and the cams and everything else I have with the right tune I would probably say 370-380 whp. I haven't had a chance to send any data to Uprev for an Etune because I was only able to drive it a day then had to deploy so I still have the break in process to finish when i get back. JUN has come out with a more aggressive cam profile and so I think when I get to the states in Oct I will be swapping the new cams out for the higher profile cams due to there aggressiveness. By the end I am looking for around 400whp. I believe the motor will last longer if built to factory specs all motor then any F.I setup. I am in the process now of acquiring the GTM stage 3 transmission to handle the power load cause the automatic transmissions are the weak link in the car. I was just reading the results from the GTR intake manifold and i am not impressed for the time that was put in for the fitment and the results are lost low end power but gained top end power just like the M370 manifold.
Navyboy916 is offline   Reply With Quote