View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 01:33 PM   #338 (permalink)
Spikuh
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370z
Spikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chknhawk View Post
Well it is season finally week. So you will have to wait to see what this thing does and wait to see what Sheldon and the crew have in store on Thurday on BBT>

Quote:
Originally Posted by chii370 View Post
damnit, started reading this thread this morning, got SUPER EXCITED. and was expecting that it was already to the "results" a few days ago... and i come to find the results are TODAY lol. now i have to wait biting my nails for it!!!! omg, even if nothings gained i would buy that in a second, it looks absolutely FANTASTIC. hopefully it doesnt interfere with my future fast intentions TT. also, i have the nismo oil cap type TWO, the ratchet style, is it any bigger dimensionally ? i didnt like the shiny chrome look of the type one, threw off the balance of the engine bay symmetrical oem look. everythings matte, having a shiny thing on only one side looks weird.
My guess is you would only need to tweek some of the intake piping of the FI TT setup.