View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 04:18 PM   #17 (permalink)
forza370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 NISMO 370Z
forza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy'sz View Post
Hey forza, the reason I had suggested him checking out the sound differnce between mine and his was because our sounds are similar due to the resonators on the exhaust. My hfc's are RESONATED....and that should help guide him in the direction of quieting the exhaust down. Maybe no one near him has resonated cats or resonated tp?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsevast View Post
Yeah unfortunately for me there have not been many meets that I have seen here in cleveland. I was just asking if anyone had a similar set up as me was experiencing the same thing as me. Thanks for the back up roy'sz

Also where did you get your ARK resonated HFC's from? I could not find them in the marketplace here on the forum or on their own website.
I understand. And I appreciate roy'sz and other people has jumped on to this and tried to help. So is myself. I am here just trying to give my best advises to help op get the right products that will put smiles on his face. That's all.
forza370z is offline   Reply With Quote