View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 10:35 PM   #6440 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Evening everyone

Such a busy day, I can't even believe I forgot to post about my dealer trip this morning. Long story short, went to ask them about the Slip Indicator that's been coming on (it came on while driving to work so I stopped by), and they changed my brake fluid w/o asking. I said and give me my keys, and the guy said they're almost done In addition to wasting my time, they even had the gall to try and charge me for that $hit. FVCK TOWN NORTH NISSAN!

Nasty weather right now.. and we're heading out right into it Gonna meet up with some folks and celebrate Melody's having a break from studying and her CPA exams (she took the 3rd test this morning).

Have a wonderful Friday Night, everyone
Did it fix the problem?