View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 02:21 PM   #2276 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zefaulter View Post
"wonderful" customer service been trying to get a hold of Tony by email and phone for shipping estimate. I guess you're busy enough and not interested in new customers
I am heading out for lunch now but will be back in an about an hour. Please do not hesitate to call us directly at the shop. Now if I have not gotten back to your email yet I apologize. Please understand that I get dozens of emails per day and respond to them in the order that they were received. In lieu of how busy we are I hired more help in the form of Blake. He is readily available via email and telephone.

We look forward to hear from you.

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote