View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 08:28 PM   #272 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nut_N_Much View Post
I was going to go with that but a few others had an issue with there belts coming off. I went with the wider cog to avoid that and also added the bracing to keep the flex plate from flexing under load.

I adjusted the tension on the SC and it was smooth, after tightening down all the mounting hardware the SC barley spun (no rubbing). I think the SC plate is warped or purposely manufactured like that. Stillen wont answer any questions now so who knows.

Installing fuel return today, rotors and idler pulley from Vortech will be here tomorrow and Friday. Will update tonight.

Shout out to CJM for the fuel return. Excellent customer service, they called me to see how the fitment was with the Stillen Intake. They were prepared to help out with a solution if there was a clearance issue. Thanks Charles.. CJM Stage 0 Return Fuel System

With the added brace you should be fine I dont think you will have a problem at all. I found a picture laying around of the 35mm cog before I sold it I think other people that tried had the standard 20mm that would fall off. I know becuase thats what I was using at first when I use to have the blower on my car.