View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 08:01 PM   #271 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Update:

MX52Z came over to pick up his vented fenders.. Really nice guy, we talked about 2 hours strait about our Z's. Thanks for helping out !! No one comes over and leaves with out working a little on the car..

Fuel Pump Done:

CJM tie in for the return line needed a little modification but went on easy..

I put the intake on and wanted to check all the clearances. Everything looks good! Man everything is getting tight, I couldn't find a spot on the passenger side for the fuel regulator. I was thinking of welding 3 studs to the underside of the strut brace. That will let me put a bracket there also easy to adjust and read pressure.

Idler pulley should be here tomorrow, rotors Friday and waiting on spark plugs before I can permanently mount the intake.

Thanks for looking..

Last edited by Nut_N_Much; 05-08-2013 at 08:05 PM.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote