View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 04:30 PM   #75 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbrettin View Post
My Brother is a mechanic for Battle Creek Honda. You just don't get to grab some lunch in other people's car. That's not how it works. Moreover, my car was never finished when they were getting on it. I'm pretty sure they could have tested the vehicle a number of ways.

They could have handled the situation much differently and it leaves a bitter taste. I'm not really pushing the issue with the dealership right now. I want the work completed on my car first and then hope to have a civil conversation with the owner.

To their credit, I have had excellent customer service from that particular dealer in the past... I guess you are only good as your last job.
right on!

folks are in iggyland for a reason.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote