View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 11:53 AM   #51 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I added my own stereo, beefed up the brakes,oil cooler and dropped and swayed it. I knew once i did that plus the $34k i paid for the car. I had a great deal on my hands. The touring pkg pricing is a joke. The nav is laughable to hysteria... The nismo. A lot of good parts but not worth the extra weight. There's other ways to conquer rigidity without adding so much weight.
Yeah this time around I just got the Base + Sport. First thing I did was swap the HU out for a Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS. I have some Polk speakers on hand but with just the HU swap the stock speakers aren't bad at all. I will still swap them out when I get a chance.

Nav... I have my phone and a Garmin with lifetime map updates.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote