Thread: 200mph....
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 02:51 PM   #19 (permalink)
1st
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Platinum Z
1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
This is making me want to watch it more. Is it on Netflix streaming? I'll be damned if I'm going to pay for it.
Yes it is on Netflix. This movie shocked me because the 370Z was in it. The movie is only good for the 2nd race I think it is for the 370z vs the Gtr. This movie is also odd because the mom is a stripper and the son likes to check her out at the strip joint while she dances. There are other fast and furious knock off ricer movies on Netflix just to kill time and talk trash about. One of them I think is called born to race with an STi vs a new 5.0 GT and another movie that takes the cake for being the worst low budget movie that has a yellow S2k vs a 525i I forget the name but there on there.
1st is offline   Reply With Quote