View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 09:43 PM   #50 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniceh View Post
I'm with you. I get stressed if I don't have a plan, even if that plan is to have no plan.

Easy Sunday night dinner sounds great. Everyone is going to be tired and still in the process of getting settled. You can't sing the praises of Jon and Pat enough. Setting up a group dinner the day of arrival is no small feat, and I'm sure they've done it with the good humor they always have.

I'm going to test-fit the Z tomorrow with everything I intend to bring. I may be able to bring two 20-lb bags of charcoal, since I don't have a passenger. I'll let you know how it looks tomorrow night.

I'll take Monday night. I'd like to cook some sort of fish, and while fresh is my preference, I may have to settle for frozen, given location. I can do tilapia loins, basmati rice and broccoli, if that's agreeable to enough of the group. I just need to know how many to buy for. I'll bring as much as I can and use local shopping options for the rest.

I'll be sure to pick up a couple citronella candles.

I plan on making a Costco run this week, and I can get a **** ton of paper plates, plastic flatware and napkins. I can also get a bunch of buns for burgers and brats, if needed. Just let me know.
Whatever you would like to make sounds good to me. I'll put you down for Monday night.

A solid head count for the group would be great. I think Al might be +2, and Daisuke might be hanging with us as well. I'll need to check in with him and also get an update from Al so we know how many to expect. I know starting around Wednesday is when we start to pick people up (Steve picks Deb up from the airport, Lou & Laura show up), and Thursday we get even more.

If you can bring some paper plates, flatware, napkins, buns, etc, that will be great. Don't go overboard as I think we have some to bring as well.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote