View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 07:20 PM   #540 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joepro View Post
Well didn't make it down, the civic that was coming decided to no longer wanted to run after it was re flashed last night...did not want to take a re flash, flipping hondas. I have also put in a case with Michelin, if they will not swap these out under the Michelin promise plan I am going to sell them, so if anyone local wants them I will sell them at a slight loss, and I can mount and blaance them for free if you come to my shop in Greensburg. They are the Pilot Super Sports 265/35/19 and 295/30/19.
It was a good day man lots of cars. Sadly I had a bad day couldn't find traction all day. Was even spinning in 3rd.

Sucks about your tires bro
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote