View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 07:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute
Default [MAZOC] Official "Off-Topic" Discussion Thread

MAZOC,

You may have remembered me mentioning a week or so ago that where would be a few "changes" to how we did things with the group. Well, I'm still in discussion with AK on a couple things, but for now, a [MAZOC] official off-topic thread is going to be the first thing changing.

The goal of this thread is to keep ALL (or at least as much as possible) off topic discussion contained in one spot. I want to keep our regular meet thread free of off-topic banter and strictly on top (meet related discussion only). Keeping the meet thread on-topic, I believe, will make it much easier to actually discuss the weekend meets (duh) AND make it easier and more welcoming on new members. We need to keep all of the , , , etc. contained to THIS thread.

I also ask that you keep OFF TOPIC discussion out of any MAZOC meet up threads. We have a tendency to get off topic very quickly, derailing threads, making it very difficult for the organizer to manage. It also makes it difficult for us to actually figure out what the heck is going on in the meet.

So, MAZOC, if you'd all help by keeping off-topic discussion to this thread I really think we can get our on-topic threads back on track and running more efficiently.

THANK YOU!!!
LIKE us on Facebook!

Last edited by m4a1mustang; 05-05-2013 at 08:23 AM.
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote