View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 08:02 PM   #13 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samjam1 View Post
And I did that to my g35, which over time wore off which is why I went with this. In my opinion covers look much better than the paint. Paint just seems much more cheap. I personally don't bow down to anyone so if someone doesn't like my brake cover, they don't have to look at it. Not trying to be rude. I like them, so I want them on my car!
Then you oviously didn't learn that painting calipers is just about as terribad, and you should have powder coated them instead if you wanted them to last.

Anyway, I tried. Full speed ahead to Pep Boys - they will likely have everything you need for your build.