View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 08:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig.pulliam View Post
I'll be there.

Listen, I need thought on the spacers/camber thing. I installed 25mm spacers on the rear last night and they are perfect. Nice and flush. But to the naked eye there looks to be some negative camber going on after the install. Am I trippin or do I need to get this think aligned?

I searched for this for a while last night but nobody seems to have a definitive answer.
Z runs a good bit of negative rear camber stock. When you add a spacer it will enhance the look to the naked eye, and you do probably gain some negative camber since you are pushing the wheel further out. Technically you shouldn't need an alignment after a spacer install.

This is mine on 20mm:

( Click to show/hide )
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote