View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 08:01 AM   #253 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Update:

I am working with a company to get a supplier that sells the sealed halo's for our cars. If this works out, we could get a reduced cost and they would also be a forum sponsor.

We are looking for the same halo's that are supplied to another custom shop that fit flush in the shroud but are sealed. The look is clean and they don't have the yellow look when they are off like the XB's.

When I did Mr&Mrs lights I had to cut that kit open and reduce the halo to get it to fit. Thats lots of work and is not simple process. Will update you on progress of our halo project..

That's to all who have added to this DIY. There is a lot of good information here, keep it coming !

Last edited by Nut_N_Much; 05-03-2013 at 08:06 AM.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote