View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 07:55 AM   #252 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevrocks View Post
soooooo is it just me or are all the pictures you posted for this diy gone? im finally about to do this and now all the anxiety is setting in.....

awesome write-up by the way
Quote:
Originally Posted by djtodd View Post
Yeah looks like something's up with his profile. Can't see his gallery.
Sorry fellas, Admin helped me out and images should be back. I was messing around with the viewing permissions and locked my albums out from public view. It should be fixed..

I have had some issues with Mod Shops using the DIY and charging a lot of money for the mod's. I started this DIY so you would have to pay for something you can do easily on you own.

I sent you PM with a link to the album I used to make the DIY. When you finish yours lights , please show us what you did. Keep this DIY alive and updated with new ideas to share with everyone.

Stingy bastards have no business in this thread if they don't share there ideas !!!!!
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote