View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 04:58 PM   #245 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Update:

Finished TB wiring last night.. Today I hooked up the Pump to the Battery and Fuse box.. That sucked !!!

I went to get a hair cut and stopped by HomeDepot. I found some stuff I can use to make a 180 degree bend with.. Just cut the ends off and make the bend.. Eventually I will have some fittings welded on the heat exchanger but this will have to do for now.

Got the water reservoir in and started making the lines.. Man these fittings are huge, but they fit like a glove..

Stillen doesn't say anything about these in there little manual.. Also I deleted the coolant to the TB so I a hoping these will just go to the intakes and booster.

Here she is with her bling on. That flat blue looks good, I was worried it would be to bright but its not. At least not bright in the garage. Tomorrow the SC Compressor goes on!!!

Moto Pic:
These are some of the finest Tattoos I have ever see !!!!!

NSFW
( Click to show/hide )

Edit: Some reason the Pics aren't showing... Thanks Mr. Force
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0390.jpg (475.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0391.jpg (526.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0397.jpg (503.3 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0396.jpg (591.6 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0398.jpg (667.1 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0399.jpg (703.4 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by Trips; 05-02-2013 at 07:50 PM.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote