View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 06:07 PM   #22 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian spilner View Post
lol didn't know the weight of what i say comes down to what i drive. I drive a lime green eclipse. I raced last weekend and nearly blew the welds off my intake.

Supporting the forum vendors is fantastic.. I'm with that 100%. The whole "OMGAH i got quoted two different prices, thats shady." stuff is lame. put on your big boy pants and ask them to match the price they advertise. lol if they won't then move on
It does when it comes to which vendors you use, parts you buy, and how much those parts cost. This isn't a dime a dozen car so there aren't a lot of companies who sells 370 stuff compared to, say a Civic, Mustang, Camaro, etc. With this in particular, Wheels tend to cost an order of magnitude more than some cheaper vehicles because we use 18"-20" and generally 9"-12" wide. So now that I've covered this, you are over dramatizing the comments on this thread, it doesn't help anyone, and only makes you look like an @ss hat. You only point out the obvious, price matching was already discussed, price advertisements were discussed, and it doesn't take an expert to say "try another vendor" So, you really didn't help at all. Maybe if you had experience working with Ravspec, you could have helped, but you don't, and you aren't helping.

As for my experience; I haven't purchased anything from them, but inquiries can sometimes take a while, other times, immediate. I haven't had any issues with the quoted prices being out of line from market value of the items. If Ravspec was shady, I would think a thread would have been made a while ago as they've been a vendor here a while.