View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 05:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake@F.I. Inc. View Post
Bringing this back from the dead... anyone have pictures of how they mounted their rear license plate to their authentic Amuse bumper? I am thinking I am maybe missing something? Definitely doesnt seem like there is a way to mount it..
The easy way. Drill two holes through the bumper and use the bottom holes on the license plate with nuts and bolts.

Not as easy, cut slots instead of holes like above and use speed clips and screws instead of nuts and bolts

More difficult fabricate a bracket use some Norton Speed Grip to adhere it to the back side of your bumper. Bracket can be made from any material you choose. I made a bracket from carbon fibre. It is like a piece of angle iron but made from carbon fibre. The bracket also supports the flimsy bracket used for the rear license plate lights/entry buttons. I went a step further and did something similar for the top of the factory bracket that holds the license plate lights.

Hope that makes sense.

Basically, consider a situation like this as a blank slate, you are only limited by your imagination.