View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 10:25 AM   #128 (permalink)
forza370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 NISMO 370Z
forza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Side effects of pulling the fuse

I kinda want to start a new thread, but I guess I will just post it here first. Does anyone have had any side effects after pulling the fuse? I've read someone has mentioned the delay of the engine start. And that's what happened to me too after I pulled the fuse. It's not every time, but once in a while it happens. Also, I store my car during the winter. I don't disconnect the battery. It usually last 3 weeks. But the week I pulled steering wheel lock fuse, the battery died COMPLETELY(can't even open the door by push the button) in one week. I kinda doubt after I shut off the car, the computer system keeps sending the signal to the SLU to lock the steering wheel and don't get any response thus consume the battery... But this only happened the first week I pulled the fuse. It could be random. Besides those, I don't have any other issues after puling the fuse. Anyone here has other problems after pulling the fuse?
forza370z is offline   Reply With Quote