View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 09:52 AM   #134 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynotronics1 View Post
Sometimes JV comes off as a bit harsh, but don't let that put you off his work, or by extension, EcuTek. John is one of the better tuners in the business, and makes up for his lack of people skills where it counts.

For those of you down here in the south, that want proof the Ecutek SW is the way to go, let me know, and I'll arrange a freebie for someone here at our shop. We have used the up rev suite, and have now added the 370 to our EcuTek arsenal, and from a calibrations standpoint, there is no comparison. And I think you will agree when you drive the cars, back to back.
Sadly more people care about having their *** kissed nowadays rather than having someone skilled do what they do. It's ridiculous how butt hurt some of the forum members get.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote