View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 04:18 PM   #696 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCarMan View Post
Just so folks know. The SPK guy with the hat was Jens Scott. He runs the SPK kart track. I've been coordinating with him every since we started to plan for this event. He contacted me the day after the event to ask if we had a good time, etc. He truly wanted to get feedback on how we felt about our karting event. I told him to come to the board and just read the comments and find out for himself. Okay, not really.

I told him that we all had a great time and that many want to come back again. He said that if we wanted to do an evening karting session to just let him know when and he would work with us to make it happen. I'll leave the coordination for the next event up to someone else though.

He probably referred to us as Nissan Enthusiasts because that is what I told him we were.
Jon, why not see if he could let us have some time to show people "the line" and work on basics? Instead of just throwing people out onto the track.

Sent from my Galaxy S3