View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 01:33 PM   #1353 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
Any of you guys bounce between 91-93 and E0 and E10 gasoline?

When I had the '03 350Z, the difference between 91 to 93 (E0) was amazing. The car was so much more fun to drive, and it was easy to spin the tires at partial throttle while making a turn. Then 93 wasn't available anymore and replaced with E10. That's when the car wasn't as peppy and a full tank didn't last a full 2 weeks.

I've not been able to test my Z with 93 octane or with E0. The least I could do was 92 in Kansas City, but I don't think it was ethanol free.
all i got around me is 87-89-93 and then E85

i've only ran 93 in my Z
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote