View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 09:49 PM   #384 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
What time the earliest we can start on Saturday?
We need to run Sophie on May 16-19 to the Dragon.
Damn Im the only NA build in here.
I'm up around 0600, so anytime is fine brother.. I'm not going anywhere.. I prepped the bleeder. If your here at 0530 I wont be awake but anytime after 0600 is fine for me.

I got to put my calipers on so I can show you everything on the bench. Makes it easy.. I have a jack, my stands are under the car right now. The only stands I have left are for rock crawlers.. There about 2 1/2 feet tall. Can't wait to see ya..

Will you be able to bring your boy to Z-Days.. Hope so, will be a blast..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX52Z View Post
Can't wait to see your awesome ride!
Thanks brother, its really a low budget awesome ride. Uncle Sam doesn't pay enough for the good stuff..

Quote:
Originally Posted by chpt11 View Post
Awesome to hear its that close to being done! Are you sleeping at night knowing that it is soooo close to being done?
Man I'm not sleeping cause I want to do your lights.. That Battery kit fell through so I ordered all I needed from AutoZone to move the battery to the rear. It's funny because it saved me lots of money. So I got some funds to give back to ya! I only spent about 87.00 getting the stuff together..

If you got time swing by Saturday.. Say hey to the Spousal Unit for me ...
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote