View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 09:01 PM   #463 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
Lol, you threw the gauntlet down, light weight, don't expect I won't throw it right back :-)

Weight matters EVERYTHING in those buckets, what on earth are you talking about? Have you been to SPK or karted before, or was this your first time?

Just because you weren't the lightest out there doesn't mean the lighter people were quite as competitive as you or I were, so your comparison is illogical...

Sent from my Galaxy S3
What gauntlet did I throw?

Yes I've karted plenty of times before, that's why I enjoy doing it.

How is it illogical? If the lighter person pushed more, they would have beaten me. So it's perfectly logical. So it's not A lightweight or B skill. It's a combination of Both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
No, fgt, no one is saying you don't lack skill. You ARE fast. But don't think for a second weight didn't matter. If I wasn't 100lbs up on you you bet your *** we would have been wheel to wheel. You were easily 10 mph faster than me on the straights.
I'm not saying weight doesn't matter at all. I'm saying that you point me out as being "lightweight" when there were lighter people that were not surpassing my times. So it's not Just about weight.

Quote:
Weight plus skill kid. It's not JUST weight, jeeze.

Who had a lot more experience than you, and were lighter than you
I would say Josh was around my weight class, and I assume with the events you guys have done, he has a lot more "racing/High performance" driving than me. Yes I know karting is a whole nother realm, but the same ideals still apply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Anyways, ballast next time. Then we'll see what's up.
You could have then at any time.

Quote:
So they even do ballast there? I didn't see anything for that. Makes sense though.

*straps milk jugs to car*

Sent from my Galaxy S3
Yes, most of the cars we ran had trap doors on the left side to add ballast. That's what all the super cool douches were doing in the racing suits so they were as close to equal weight as they could be.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote