View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 05:34 PM   #445 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
I found it fairly easy to navigate traffic to be honest, but I think having a bit of knowledge in Racecraft helped a LOT there.

I caught her getting a little sideways on turn 4 as I came up behind her, and it made me smile

Not sure about Rachel, I usually got by her fairly quickly lol, but I usually just assumed that the apex was unavailable if we were getting there simultaneously.

Both of them were scared of the brakes a bit - they'd cruise at a speed that DIDN'T involve the brakes much at all, so when they learn to trust them, they'll be better.
I have plenty of race craft knowledge too. Just happens that I caught her at bad spots and got chopped for the back half of the track. Even josh told me he was mad at her lololol.

Made two three wide passes in earlier runs that were super fun.

That's one reason I hope we all weigh in and run ballast next time. Instead of driving we'll race in big packs which will be super fun.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote