View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 03:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ryguy
Base Member

Drives: 11 Nissan 370z white
Ryguy is on a distinguished road
Default Megan racing headers?

So I am looking at purchasing new headers and while looking online I saw the Megan racing headers were significantly cheaper than all the other headers out there. I know that's the case with most of their products, I have their CBE which I love and it was a lot cheaper than a lot of the other CBE out there. Megan racing says their headers are made from T-304 SS and is only $288 on their website. Then I see stillens which is almost $700 at Z1 for the ones made of T-304 SS. So from that aspect Megan racing seem to be a lot better deal. However I do not know how well they perform and fit. I have no problem spending more money for a better product but at the same time if their product is the same or better for less than half the price then it's foolish to get the more expensive one. Ideally I could by long tube headers but i dont know where i am going to end up living in 5 years so i dont want to buy them and have to take them off to pass inspection. So im stuck with getting headers and leaving the cats alone. So has anyone got the Megan racing headers and if so how are they working out?