View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 07:07 PM   #4188 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I was a victim of a racially motivated incident today -- almost a hate crime.

As I was running around in my 240Z, taking care of my Saturday errands, I had to stop by my dry cleaners with some shirts (Yes, I do not do my own shirts).

As I neared the door, this kid approached me as he was jingling some change in his hand. He was maybe about 15 or 16 and I thought he was panhandling at first, but then he asks me if I would go to the tobacco store next door and buy him some Newports.

I told him I couldn't do that and he asked again. I then told him that it was illegal and I was not interested n breaking the law today. He then said that he was getting them for his sister who was just around the corner. The answer is still no, I replied and kept heading to the dry cleaner. He asked one more time and I told him that he can buy all he wants when he turns 18.

Get this -- he said he was 18 so I just laughed and said "whatever, have a good day".

As I entered the cleaners, he yelled, quite loudly, "White-azz Cracker!!!"

When I looked it up in my Urban Dictionary application, it turns out that it was an insult to my race. Unbelievable. I feel hurt. Very hurt.
That might deter me from entering the U.S. in the future.