Thread: Moved to texas
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 09:48 AM   #22 (permalink)
dc3843
Base Member

Drives: 2012 silver 6spd nav
dc3843 will become famous soon enoughdc3843 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotparts? View Post
i completely understand, but you have to see two sides to a story before posting. facts are facts. regardless the car you speak of left our shop and the customer burnt off on money. if you are talking about the o2 sensors, its the rear o2 sensors and we didnt cut the harness. we told the customer to replace the entire wiring harness but he declined. we went out of our way with that customer and gave him a carbonetic twin plate clutch with the build that we did for him. the utec having issues isnt our problem. i talk to wendall many times on the phone and was as helpful as could be and also told him to call me directly if he continued to have problems. i have quite a few customers from louisiana. we take care of our customers and go above and beyond. wendall isnt even a customer of jtran studios but i sat there and took the time out and spoke to him on his concerns of the car. previous owner of that car did the initial install of the turbo kit and exhaust system. he blew the motor and we went ahead and replaced the motor and it had a base tune in there. the original owner told wendal that he could take it back to us and have it fully tuned for free which is complete bs. he was never charged for a full tune due to the fact that it was a fresh build. the original owner even called me and told me that he sold it to his cousin and that i should tune it for free.

at the end of the day, people talk about my shop rather good or bad, i dont ever say anything and let the work speak for itself, this one particular subject gets under my skin due to the fact that wendall seems to be two faced. ive more then extended a helping hand on this car. if he is still having issues with the car, tell him and again what i told him before, bring the car up here and we will find out whatever issues he is having and let him know how to fix it.

No you are right, there are two sides, and that you're here telling your side of it instead of ignoring it speaks volumes for sure.
dc3843 is offline   Reply With Quote